Here you won't find the pages of a pedantic journal, praises to fantastic places or accounts of memorable encounters. This is a collection of stories, thoughts, images, and most of all odd stuff, even though to someone else it might actually look ordinary. To discern its bizarre side, in fact, special filters are needed: cynicism, fussiness, stubbornness, isolation, impudence, nosiness and nerdiness. All flaws that, in different measure, this semi-nomadic being has got embedded in his genes.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Photo by Kevin Eddy (CC)
- The cowl doesn't make the monk, it's true...but it can disguise a fake one very well indeed.
- After much thinking I finally got it: you're in an open relationship when your bedroom door has come off its hinges.
- Being ordinary is not a fault...provided that one doesn't make a fool of himself by trying his best to appear an outstanding person.
- Fortunately I'm continuously reminded by others of how sad my condition as a single is: in fact when I am alone I never think about it.
- Some people must think that having fun is an evil act. They always seem to need some kind of excuse to get involved: charity events, theme concerts, demonstrations, web based initiatives, pseudo-political activities. I might be immature, vain, a careless selfish, but I don't need a pretext to have some fun without sense of guilt.